Monday, July 17, 2023

Christmas in July

Just Add Ink #661 has an inspiration challenge. Their inspiration is a beautiful wreath. I took this opportunity to make a Christmas card. The sketch from CASEing Tuesday #416 provided a perfect layout.

Pear Pizazz card base

4" by 5 1/4" whit cardstock embossed with Basic 3D embossing folder

3" by 4 1/2" piece of 'Tis the Season DSP (ret)

Gingerbread and Peppermint Memories and More cards (ret) cut to 2 5/8" by 4"

Wondrous Wreath Stamp set (ret) stamped woth Pear Pizazz, Gerden Green and Real Red inks

Wonderful Wreath Framelits dies (ret)

Sentiment from an old Paper Pumpkin stamped with Real Red ink

One strand of the Silver Threaded Twine made a bow

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. Lovely festive project Suzi! The traditional colours always make me smile. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Christmas card - I really like that Peppermint paper and fun wreath. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete