Monday, July 24, 2023

Birthday Birdie

Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge #662 and As You See It #303 provided the inspiration for today's card. Lou gave a great sketch that really helped me focus the Bright and Basic color scheme.

Poppy Parade card base

5 5/16" by 4 1/16" Crumb Cake cardstock

5 3/16" by 3 15/16" Flowering Fields DSP (ret)

3" by 3 15/16" Vanilla cardstock stamped with Bird's Eye View branch and twigs with Early Espresso ink coloreed with Crumb Cake blends

Bird and More leaves stamped on Vanilla colored with Crumb Cake, Gray Granite and Tahitian Tide Glasses stamped with Poppy Parade and heat embossed with clear embossing powder

Sentiment from Zany Zoo cut with Stylish Shapes dies

Crumb Cake Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



6 comments:

  1. Suzy, this is so wonderful! I am loving this set, and I love to see it in our colors! Great sentiment choice, too! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute use of the sketch Suzy. I love these birds, it's my new fave and you've given me more inspiration with this cutie! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just adorable, Suzy! Fab colouring and a great use of our challenge palette! Thanks for joining us at As You See It challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzy, if I see one more adorable cardi like this with the Bird's Eye View set, I'm just going to have to go out and get it for myself! That DSP is perfect for this challenge and I love the red glasses! Thanks for getting colourful with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card just made me smile - so much joy in the way you've combined the colours. The bird is a real cutie and the swoosh of twine behind the sentiment is just the right touch. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Suzy! This sweet owl with those bright glasses! The dotty paper is a great background and sets off your images! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete