Sunday, July 16, 2023

PP649 and Taco Fiesta

 Hello All! Today is the start of a new week and that means it it time for a new challenge from The Paper Players. I am using the Taco Fiesta stamp set a fun embossing folder.


Thick White card base

5 1/2" by 3 13/16" Design a Daydream DSP (ret)

5 1/2" by 3 5/8" whie cardstock embossed with dotted Basics 3D Embossing Folder

Taco Fiesta images stamped with black ink onto white cardstock, colored with Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, and 300 Stampin Blends, Fussy-cut

Taco Fiesta sentiment stamped with black ink onto white cardstock cut with Stylish Shapes dies

Classic Matte Dots colored with Poppy Parade dark blend


Anne Marie has a Clean-and-Simple challenge with a foodie theme. Our cards this week have to feature things you can eat. I had a few stamp sets to chose from, I went for a favorite stamp set and a favorite thing to eat.

The design team has created some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by our challenge page to see what we made. Drop us a comment while you are there.

I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this Clean and Simple food challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, July 21, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!  


6 comments:

  1. I almost used this set as it is currently still sat uninked on my shelf - I am hoping to see lots more inspiration using it this week! Your card is so fun and the embossed background adds just the right amount of detail to your CAS card. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the PERFECT set to use for Anne Marie's challenge! That dotty embossing really adds a lot of fun and texture to your CAS creation--it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, what a great set to use for this challenge. I've been eyeing it but haven't quite put it in my basket. I think you card might just have pushed it in there! I love all the texture from the background embossing, too.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Suzy! I have a couple of friends for whom this card would be perfect. It's a wonderful clean and simple card. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzy, that CAS taco with all the trimmings is great! I also love the white textured background and little red dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzy, I love everything about your card! It's always time for tacos, right! Love the embossed background, too. Thanks for rocking my challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete