Sunday, July 30, 2023

PP#651 and Brewed for You

Hello Everyone, This week over at The Paper Players Jaydee has a fun Tic Tac Toe challenge. I went with the bottom row of blue, masculine and slimline. I pulled out some great patterned paper and a stamp and die set for my card. I hope you join us for this great challenge. I combined this challenge with Festive Friday Challenge #0139. They are celebrating International Beer Day. The elements I picked from their inspiration list were brown, gold, beer and masculine.

3 3/4" by 8 1/2" slimline card base

3 5/8" by 8 3/8" Brushed Metallic gold cardstock (ret) Die cuts from Brewed dies and Something Fancy dies

3 1/2" by 8 1/4" Delightfully Eclectic DSP

5 3/4" by 1" Pecan Pie cardstock embossed with Timber 3D folder

Brewed for You glasses stamped with black, Cinnamon Cider (ret) Crushed Curry, and Bumble Bee (ret) inks cut with Brewed dies

Sentiment stamped with black ink cut with Something Fancy Dies

The Paper Players design team have made some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by the challenge page to check them out.

I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this Challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, August 4, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page. 

Be sure to stop by and say hello to The Paper Players Design Team


7 comments:

  1. Great slimline card, Suzanne! I love that you made different colors (flavors) of beer. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, I love your ombre beers lined up on the bar. What a fabulous masculine card. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Suzy - this is fantastic and such a great way to combine our PP challenge with the Festive Friday brief this week! I love the slimline design and those ombre pints look fab on their wooden table against the blue background. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, this looks like the lineup every time my husband visits a new restaurant...he has to try out all the beers! Drives me nuts! But it's an awesome masculine creation for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect masculine card, Suzy! Great colors! I love the array of ales from pale to stout! You knocked it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzy, I love the flight of beers on a wood plank! This is a great masculine card.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how fun! I love the beer line up! This is perfect for any guy! The colors you used are just great, too!

    ReplyDelete