Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Sweet Strawberry

Good morning, My card today is one I have been planning as soon as I saw this fun patterned paper. The Delightfully Eclectic DSP strawberry print is so cute. To bring my thoughts together I used the Inspired By Berries Challenge #248 and of course the Retro Rubber Challenge #212: Anything Goes. The Sweet Strawberry stamp set is from 2021.


Bubble Bath Card Base

4 1/16" by 5 5/16" Garden Green cardstock

4" by 5 1/4" Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Sweet Strawberry (ret) leaves stamped with Garden Green Strawberries stamped with Calypso Coral and Bubble Bath cut with punch (ret)

Sprig stamped with Garden Green colored with WaterColor Pencils

Sentiment stamped with Calypso Coral ink cut with Tailored Tags dies

Garden Green 3/8" Ribbon White Bakers Twine

Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed

 Sequins (ret)


Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

  1. Lol, perfect pairing, Suzy - a match made in Heaven! I still love this berry set so much - your little flowers are perfect, too! Great showcase of this set! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...I didn't even know this DSP existed! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute!! I love the paper and those strawberry stamps are awesome. Isn't it fun when you get an idea the minute you see something. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete