Sunday, August 27, 2023

Inspire.Create.Challenge #150

Hello Everyone,

Today starts a new challenge with Inspire.Create.Challenges. Challenge #150 is a Case the Designer Challenge. Let this card inspire you in anyway. It might be the colors, the sketch, or something else. Whatever it is, use it to make a card of your own.

Our new challenges launch every other Sunday at 10:00 a.m. GMT and continue for ten days. This challenge ends at 12:00 midnight GMT September 7, 2023. The Inspire.Create Team have created some great projects to inspire you. So click on the link below to head on over to the challenge blog and check them out.



For my card, I let the technique of the inspiration card guide me.  I grabbed some inks in the colors provided by Creative Colour Challenges # 103. The colors are  Boho Blue. Tahitian Tide and Pretty Peacock. I pulled in a stamp set that had some interesting foliage, Lighting the Way. 

Pretty Peacock card base

4 1/8" by 5 5/8" Tahitian Tide card stock
4" by 5 1/4" white cardstock stamped with Lighting the wat Stamp set in Pretty Peacock, Boho Blue, and Tahitian Tide inks. Blended with Boho Blue. Colour and cContour stamp set with Tahitian Tide ink.

Bugs stamped with Pretty Peacock ink cut with coordinating dies.

Sentiment stamped in Pretty Peacock ink cut with Something Fancy dies.

Banner cut with Stylish Shapes dies from Pretty Peacock ink. ZTouch of Wink of Stella

I hope my card inspired you to join in this Case the Designer Challenge and make a card of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT September 7, 2023. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 







 




1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful Card Suzy, I love how these colours work with your design and the Inspiration Card by Hannah. Thank you so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges this week x

    ReplyDelete