Sunday, August 13, 2023

SIP

I have a SIP (stamp, ink and paper) card to share today. I'm not going to lie, it was difficult to not add gems or a bow. Paper Craft Crew Theme Challenge#430 and Just Add Ink #665 were the inspiration behind this card.

Thick White card base

4" by 5 1'4" Fresh Freesia cardstock

1" by 5 3/16" Delightfully Eclectic DSP

2 15/12" by 5 3/16" white cardstock Color and Contour stamped with Garden Green, Fresh Freesia and Calypso Coral inks

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






2 comments:

  1. Love the sweet florals and simple flower image Suzy! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suzy! You have used the stamps, ink and paper perfectly to create your CAS card this week. Thank you for sharing this week at Just Add Ink - Ann

    ReplyDelete