Friday, August 4, 2023

Arrange a Wreath

I have always been a fan of brown and pink together. This week Creative Colour Challenges #100 gave me a chance to work with them- with the addition of a favorite blue. The colors of their challenge were Pecan Pie, Misty Moonlight and Petal Pink. The sketch for my card came from CASE-ing Tuesday #419. They provided a card from the Annual Catalog to work with.

Pecan Pie card base

3 1/4" by 5 1/4" Delightfully Eclectic DSP trimmed with Basic Borders dies

2 1/2" by 4 3/8" Vanilla cardstock embossed with Timeworn Type

Wreath Builder dies cut from Pecan Pie and Petal Pink

Ringed with Nature sentiment heat embossed with white powder cut with Sttylish Shapes dies

Petal Pink Ribbon Duo

Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment