Sunday, August 6, 2023

PP #652 with Bright and Beautiful DSP

 Good Morning,

Today is Sunday and that means it is time for a new challenge over at The Paper Players. I hope you all will make a project of your own and join us in this challenge. I made a birthday card that would be great for a summertime birthday. SUOnly Challenge #332 is all about Fun Folds this time so I went combined the two challenges.

I used the Bright and Beautiful DSP for my card. Lemon Lime twist was used for the card base.

I used the "So Cool" Paper Pumpkin from April 21 Stamp Set for the front of the card. The sentiment was cut with the Stylish Shapes dies.

I used Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly and Azure Afternoon blends and inks.

The Zany Zoo stamp set was used for the inside sentiment.


I do not know the name of this fun fold. It went together pretty quickly and could be used for any occassion. I found it at On Y Go! Stamping by Heidi Collins. Here is her YouTube video: Click! She has all the dimensions and her video is very easy to follow.

Claire is bringing us a timely Theme challenge this week, Hot Fun in the  Summertime. Use her image to inspire you. I pulled the popsicles for my inspiration. Your card could be made elaborate with your favorite embellishments or kept as simple as you like. What will you create for this challenge?


The design team has created some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by our challenge page to see what we made. Drop us a comment while you are there. 

I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this Theme challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, August 11, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!  


9 comments:

  1. I love all these colorful popsicles! Nothing better on a hot day. The fun fold adds so much excitement to this card. You rocked my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Fold!! I've never tried this one!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. Those are great colors together and the fun fold is pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS a fun fold...but you had me at the popsicles! Such a great summer-themed creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun fold for a fun card, Suzy! The popsicles are such yummy colors ... definitely a cool treat for a hot summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun fold Suzy - and the bright colours and trio of lollipops make for a fun summer-themed birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Paper Pumpkin kit is one of my favorites and so perfect for this theme challenge! Love the cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember that PP kit! Great use of it for our fun fold challenge. Thank you so much for participating along with us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope that you join us again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete