Monday, August 21, 2023

Freezin' Fun

Today's card was inspired by Just Add Ink's Inspiration Challenge #666. I took the elements of their scene and made it a bit more playful using one of my favorite snowy stamp sets. My card was also inspired by a special little girl who loves penquins and pink. I did a fun technique for the background by blending ink onto white cardstock then flicking water drops over the ink.

Thick White card base

4 1/16" by 5 3/16" Mango Melody

3 15/16" by 5 5/16" White cardstock blended with Blueberry Bushel ink 

Freezin' Fun (ret) images stamped with black ink colored with Smoky Slate, Mango Melody, Tahitian Tide, Granny Apple Green and Wink of Stella cut with Freezin' Friends dies (ret)

Sentiment Stylish Shapes banner

Adhesive Backed Snowflakes (ret)


Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how adorable! I love how the penguin is mimicking the person in the photo! So glad you played along with us at Just Add Ink this week :)

    ReplyDelete