Tuesday, August 8, 2023

On the Road

 Today's card brings together two summer challenges. As You See It Challenge #304 is a fill in the blank. The thing I love most about summer is... road trips! This challenge set the theme for my card. The colors came from Sunday Stamps Challenge #315 Summer Vibes. I used Lost Lagoon, Lemon Lolly, Calypso Coral, Gray Granite and black.

Lost Lagoon card base

5 5/16" by 4 1/16" Calypso Coral

5 1/8" by 3 15/16" Gray Granite

5 1/8" by 2" Vellum Layering Designs DSP (ret)

Stylish Shapes white circle bended with Lemon Lolly and Lost Lagoon inks

Trees For Sale (ret) stamped in Lost Lagoon

Tree Lot dies (ret) cut from Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, and Gray Granite Vellum cardstock and black marker

Art Gallery (ret) sentiment stamped in Calypso Coral ink

Best Route Enamel Shapes (ret)

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




8 comments:

  1. The adventure awaits!! Great take on our color combo!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Summer Vibes" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! I miss our camping days!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #SSC315

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Suzy, I LOVE this in our colors, and it makes for an awesome summer theme, too - really genius! Love how buttoned up this is - gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This trailer is sooo cute and I love the scene you've created with it! I'm a real camping enthusiast, too! Thanks for filling in the blank for us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute...love that little camper, and the map vellum in the background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, this is lovely! It evokes summer holidays and road trips beautifully. The vellum overlay looks like road maps and the colours sing. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful camping card with the map in the background. I love it! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzy, this is so fun! I love the little camper and the scene you created. Great way to use the colors at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your card, Suzy! Love that cute camper - in fact, I'd love to be there this weekend - and the added design with the map in the background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete