Thursday, August 10, 2023

New Stuff

WooHoo! I got a few things from Stampin Up's upcoming catalog. just in time for all the autumn colors that are being used. I tried a bit of watercoloring for this one with the colors from Creative Colour Challenges #101. The colors are Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Shaded Spruce. Freshly Made Sketches #598 provided the sketch. 

Thick White card base

White cardstock embossed with Timeworn Ttype folder

Stitched Rectangle dies (ret) cut white cardstock

Fruitful Blessings stamped with StazOn ink onto watercolor paper colored using Aqua Painters with Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Shaded Spruce inks Cut with Fruitful Blessings dies

May 2023 Paper Pumpkin sentiment stamped with Calypso Coral ink onto 5/8" white cardstock strip

Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels 

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Suzy, I love how you have used these colours softly in your design. Thank you so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors and the fresh look they give. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful images! I love them as the corners on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fall card! I love these super soft colors. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete