Monday, August 7, 2023

A Sweet Summer Treat

I have another card with a summer treat as the focus. Inspired by Ice Cream Party #249 provided the sketch and theme for my card. Other elements for my card came from Tic Tac Toe Challenge #220. The elements I used came from the right column, ink blending, blues and greens and gems. (I forgot to include my elements last week.)

Pool Party card base 1 3/4" by 3 1/8" cardstock

4" by 5 1/4" and 1 5/8" by 3" Old Olive cardstock

3 7/8" by 5 1/8" white cardstock Coastal Cabana and Old Olive ink blended over stencil made with Dots and Spots die Pool Party ink blended all over

1 1/2" by 2 7/8" white cardstock embossed with Bubbled Basic 3D folder

Ice Cream Cone cut from Ice Cream Corner DSP (ret)

Let's Go Shopping sentiment stamped on 1/2" scrap white with Old Olive ink

Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!









2 comments:

  1. You've really got my mouth watering with this beauty Suzanne! Love the polka dot background setting off your generously loaded ice cream! Thank you for coming to play with us at Tic Tac Toe! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your triple serving of ice cream scoops is just perfect for a summer's day Suzy! Thanks for sharing with us over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete