Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Yellow Birdie

As You See It Challenge #305 Had a great recipe for a Summer Sunshine card. For my card I used some fun patterned paper and a cute little bird enjoying the summer sunshine. The sketch for my card came from Case-ing Tuesday #421

Crushed Curry card base

1/2" Delightfully Eclectic DSP strips layered into 5" by 3 1/2" scrap cardstock

Largest Stylish Shapes circle die cut from white cardstock embossed with dots Basic 3D embossing folder

Tree Rings dies cut from white and Crushed Curry cardstock colored with Wild Wheat blends

Charming Sentiments heat embossed with white powder cut with Sentiment Silhouettes dies

Bird's Eye View stamped with black ink colored with So Saffron, Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral blends fussy-cut

Playing with Patterns Dots (ret) 


Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



5 comments:

  1. Suzy, this is SO CUTE! Love your DSP stripes, and that "bumpy" EF is my fave of that trio, lol. These birds are so fun to color - great job! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet yellow bird Suzy and the fab combination of pattern, stripes, dots and texture - so fun! Thanks for playing over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I've never met a card made with this set that I didn't like! Your background is fabulous! Thanks for cooking up our recipe at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, especially the vibrant background. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It, Suzy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! That sweet bird with the pattern paper is pure fun! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete