Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Cool Treats

Hello, I have combined two weekly challenges for today's card. When I saw TGIF Challenge #431, the striped paper caught my attention. Tic Tac Toe Challenge #219 had me thinking of summertime favorites. My first thought was fireflies but then I remembered the popsicles from an old Paper Pumpkin. (layers, twine and  DSP)

Magenta Madness (ret) card base

4 1/16" by 5 5/16" Sunshine and Rainbows DSP (ret)

2- 4 1/16" by 1 1/4" Granny Apple Green cardstock

2- 3 15/16" by 1 1/8" Sunshine and Rainbows DSP (ret)

Paper Pumpkin April 21 So Cool sentiment and images stamped with black ink colored with 800, Granny Apple Gren, Pool Party, Magents Madness (ret), So Saffron (ret), Mango Melody (ret) blends

2020-22 In-color Enamel Dots

White Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment