Sunday, August 27, 2023

PP #655 and Darling Details

Hello Everyone, This week over at The Paper Players LeAnne has a fun sketch challenge. This is a very versatile challenge that can be used for any occasion. You can dress it up or keep it simple. I pulled out some pretty patterned paper and an adorable die set for my card. I hope you join us for this great sketch challenge. 

Misty Moonlight card base

4 1/16" by 5 5/16" Bubble Bath cardstock

3 15/16" by 5 3 /16" Delightfully Eclectic DSP

3" by 3 7/8" Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Stylish Shapes dies 2 3/8" square cut from whote cardstock. Cut with Darling Details dies inlayed with Misty Noonlight Darling Details dies

Darling Details sentiment stamped with Misty Moonlight cut with Stylish shapes dies

Night of Navy 3/*" Bordered Ribbon 


The Paper Players design team have made some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by the challenge page to check them out.

I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this Sketch Challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, September 1, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page. 

Be sure to stop by and say hello to The Paper Players Design Team


8 comments:

  1. First, those papers are just divine! Your inlaid diecut is such a fun technique! Thanks for doing such a great job with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoluty gorgeous card 👏💐 congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are gorgeous! I love the mix of patterns and the color combos! These cards will brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your cards are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Suzy! The inlaid die cut is such a great technique. What a fabulous combination of patterns and colors! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzy, I would be hard-pressed to say which of your cards I like best! I think I like the colors of the first one but the sentiment treatment of the second one - both great!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzy, great minds. I love how you showcased this beautiful DSP on both cards. Like Fran, I'm finding it hard to choose a favorite. Fabulous job with the sketch
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two for two - I love the effect of the inlaid flower die and the colours on both cards are so pretty! Way to go Suzy!

    ReplyDelete