Sunday, August 6, 2023

The Sentiment is the only Stamp

I combined two challenges for this card. One for the color and the other for the sketch. Hand Stamped Sentiments #419 had a fun sketch to work with. The colors came from Just Add Ink #644. The colors included Fresh Freesia, Pool Party and Lost Lagoon. 

Lost Lagoon card base

4 1/4" by 5 1/2" Lost Lagoon embossed with dotted Basic 3D folder cut in half diagonally

4 1/4" by 5 1/2" Delightfully Eclectic DSP cut in half diagonally

1/2" by 7" by Delightfully Eclectic DSP

5/16" by 7" Lost Lagoon cardstock embossed with hatched Basic 3D folder

Paper Florist dies cut from White, Fresh Freesia, Pool Party and black cardstock

Sentiment from Charming Sentiments stamp set Heat embossed with white powder on black cardstock

Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




3 comments:

  1. Pretty colours and I like that flower - a great take on our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at HSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Suzy - and you are enabling me like crazy with all the fun goodies on this one! I'm going to have to try out this DSP, I think, and I'm pretty sure those Florist dies are now in my future, too, lol. Just stunning! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I really like the strong diagonal elements, and the flowers are lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete