Sunday, June 4, 2023

PPC643

Good Morning,

Today is Sunday and that means it is time for a new challenge over at The Paper Players. I hope you all will make a project of your own and join us in this challenge. I made a birthday card for anyone that is a fan of beer, I know plenty. I used the colors from a favorite patterned paper to determine which inks and cardstock to use. 

Cajun Craze card base

He's the Man DSP(ret) 4" by 5 1/4" and 3 1/2" by 5" and 3 1/8" by 1 1/4"

Brewed for You Stamp Sentiment and mug of beer stamped with Early Espresso and Crushed Curry inks 

Brewed dies cut beer mug and  the hops and leaves from Crushed Curry

Stylish Shapes dies for sentiment and Sahara Sand(ret) circle

Classic Matte Dots colored with Cajun Craze Blend



Ann is bringing us a timely Theme challenge this week. Create a masculine card. Your card could be used for any occassion. It could be made elaborate with your favorite embellishments or kept as simple as you like. What will you create for this challenge?

The design team has created some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by our challenge page to see what we made. Drop us a comment while you are there.


I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this Theme challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, June 9, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!  

6 comments:

  1. My hubby is a great beer fan, so I am not sure why I haven't indulged myself into getting this set! It sure is perfect for a masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been toying with this set for a while and your inviting pint is making me think I should add it to my collection - great card Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, what a great way to showcase this set and I love the colors. The addition of the Cajun really pops. Fabulous masculine card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the best cards made with this set that I have ever seen, Suzy! A perfect combination of masculine colors and patterns. You definitely rocked this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzy, I love the mix of patterns and colors on your card - perfect for a beer lover! My son owns a beer store and I used to make him beer-themed cards for his birthdays, but he quit drinking and now I have to come up with something else - but that's a good thing. Great masculine card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome masculine card, Suzy! Love the mix of patterns and pops of color. You have inspired me to get this stamp out and play!

    ReplyDelete