Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Beary Christmas Ornament

Today I have a project inspired by Just Add Ink #683, They have a Just Pick Two Challenge of Trees- Presents-Ornaments. I used Trees and Presents and made an Ornament. I saw someone do this a couple years ago and have been meaning to do it- today I finally did. 

I started by wrapping ribbon around a disc from an empty ribbon spool. 

Use second largest circle from Stylish Shapes dies and cut from DSP

Stamp the tree from Beary Christmas stamp set with Granny Apple Green ink. Stamp the presents with Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo and Real Red  Fussy-cut

Stamp the bear with black ink and the cut with punch

Adhere all to the ribbon circle

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!









1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. Thank you for showing how your wrapped the ribbon. I like they up-cycling idea. Love your little presents and Polar Bear. Great project. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete