Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Maybe Christmas...

Today's card was created for TGIF Challenge #449. They have a color challenge this week of White, Real Red and Granny Apple Green. Those colors of course screamed Christmas. I was inspired by Day 2 of Erica Cerwin's 12 Days of Christmas. I loved her bold sentiment and bright colors.

Thick White, Basic White (2 3/4" by 3") Granny Apple Green (4" by 5 1/4") and Real Red (2" by 4 3/4")  card stock.

Gingerbread and Peppermint DSP (2" by 4 1/2")  (ret)

Christmas Means More (ret) and November 2019 Paper Pumpkin Stamp sets

Star 3D Basics Embossing Folder

Real Red and Granny Apple Green ink

Snowflake Splendor Ribbon (ret)

Melon Mambo Rhinestones (ret) colored with Real Red dark blend

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment