Sunday, December 3, 2023

Inspire.Create.Challenge #157

 Hello Everyone,

It is time for a new challenge with Inspire.Create.Challenges. Challenge #157 is a Theme Challenge. We have a timely theme of Christmas this round. 

Our new challenges launch every other Sunday at 10:00 a.m. GMT and continue for ten days. This challenge ends at 12:00 midnight GMT December 13, 2023. The Inspire.Create Team have created some great projects to inspire you. So click on the link below to head on over to the challenge blog and check them out.

For my card, I combined this challenge with a color challenge from Creative Colour Challenges #117. Their colors are Copper Clay, Azure Afternoon and Pool Party. 

Basic White, Pool Party and Copper Clay Card Stock

Copper Clay, Azure Afternoon and Pool Party inks

Snow is Glistening (ret) and October 2019 Paper Pumpkin Stamp Sets

Azure Afternoon and Pool Party Blends

Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder

Stylish Shapes Dies

Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Glittered Organdy Ribbon

I hope my card inspired you to join in this Color Challenge and make a card of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT December 13, 2023. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 



 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Suzy. I love the classic snowflake design. Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete