Sunday, December 3, 2023

PP #669 and Beary Cute

Good Morning,

Today is Sunday and that means it is time for a new challenge over at The Paper Players. I hope you all will make a project of your own and join us in this challenge. I tried a new to me Fancy Fold for my card. It is an Envelope Flap Card. 

Basic White and Misty Moonlight Card Stock

Beary Christmas DSP

Bear Punch

Old Olive, Misty Moonlight and Black ink

Stylish Shapes Dies

Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon

Adhesive-Backed Glittered Sequins
 


I combined this challenge with Stampin' Up! Only Challenges #340. Their challenge this round is to use your Favorite Product from the Mini Catalog. The Beary Christmas Suite was my favorite from the beginning.

Jaydee is bringing us a Theme challenge this week, It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas... She has a fabulous board to give you inspirationYour card could be made elaborate with your favorite embellishments or kept as simple as you like. What will you create for this challenge?

The design team has created some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by our challenge page to see what we made. Drop us a comment while you are there. 

I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this Theme challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, December 8, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page.




8 comments:

  1. So fun! I should try this with my stamp clubs....very clever and oh-so-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, Suzy. I love how you clustered all the elements. Such a fun fancy fold card. thanks for rocking my challenge this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, this is so fun! Ilove your polar bear and this DSP! Such a fantastic layout, too! The bow and bling add so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun fold, Suzy! Great papers, too! I absolutely love the bow and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Ann said - that is a great fold, Suzy! I love how the flap tucks in behind the bear. I'm thinking I really need some paper or stamps with polar bears - a definite hole in my supplies. This is a really cute card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzy this is just lovely in those frosty blues - I am definitely saving that fold too, an easy fancy fold that even I can master - right up my street!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card! I tried that fold a long time ago, but really need to try it again--you've inspired me!! Thanks for sharing at SUOC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fun fold, Suzy! That little bear always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete