Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Bold and Bright Merriest Tree

I have a fun card today, created for Just Add Ink #681. They have a festive and colorful photo to provide inspiration. I incorporated their white tree and brought in the bright fun colors of the Merry Bold and Bright DSP. My tree was stamped multiple times, cut with dies and layered using dimensionals on the bottom of each tier. 

Merriest Trees Bundle

Basic White, Lemon Lime Twist, Poppy Parade and Pool Party 
(3 1/4" by 5 1/4") card stock.

Merry Bold and Bright DSP

Crushed Curry, Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo and Pecan Pie inks

VersaMark and White Embossing Folder

Lemon Lime Twist Zany Zoo Duo Pack

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





1 comment:

  1. Adorable little tree ornaments. Festive and bright. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete