Thursday, December 7, 2023

Christmas Pines

Today's card was created for Sunday Stamps Challenge #323. They had a great color challenge of reds, greens and neutrals. I took inspiration from the quilt and used some leftover strips of DSP. The garland in the background led me to the pine boughs.

Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake card stock

Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce ink

"Tis the Season DSP (ret)

Christmas Pines (ret) and Heartfelt Hexagon Stamp Sets

Pretty Pines Dies (ret)

Heartfelt Hexagon Punch

Holiday Rhinestone Basic Gems (ret)


Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. Such a perfect scrappy card, Suzy - I think my fave scrappy design ever! Great little patterns together, and I love the pines and cones detail! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the beloved scraps of DSP to create a warm and cozy Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete