Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Blessed

Today's card is inspired by two challenges. Tic Tac Toe Challenge #257 has a great board to play from. I went with the diagonal of harvest, embossing and metallic. The sketch of my card is from Freshly Made Sketches #657. I love that I can show off patterned paper.

Basic White and Copper Clay Card Stock

Gold Foil Sheets

Country Woods and Take to the Sky DSP

Rustic Crate Bundle

Greetings of the Season Dies

Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks (ret)

2023-25 In Color Jute Trim

Iridescent Foil Gems

Pebbled Path Ink

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Lovely autumn card, Suzy! Thanks for sharing it at the Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete