Sunday, October 6, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #178

Hello Everyone,

We are back with a great new challenge today. We have a theme challenge at Inspire.Create.Challenges #178. Our theme this round is Halloween/Autumn. I used a new stamp set and a some beautiful patterned paper. 

Basic White, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow and Wild Wheat Card Stock

Splendid Autumn DSP

Iconic Imagery Bundle

Something Fancy Dies

So Sincere Stamp Set

Timber 3D Embossing Folder

VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder

Cajun Craze Ink

Rustic Striped Ribbon

2023-25 In Color Opaque Sparkle Dots

Woven Golden Leaves


I hope my project inspired you to join in this Halloween/Autumn Theme Challenge and make something of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT October 16, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines. Also check out the other wonderful projects made by the Design Team.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment