Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Pumpkin Trio

I have a card to share that I made for two fun challenges. Inspired By #305 Pumpkins has a great inspiration photo and sketch to work from. The colors are from Colour INKspiration #175.


Basic White. Crumb Cake and Crushed Curry Card Stock

Country Woods and Splendid Autumn DSP

Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry and Lemon Lolly Ink

Rustic Pumpkin Bundle

Stylish Shapes Dies

Checks and Dots (ret), Dainty Diamonds 3D (ret) and Tasteful Texture 3D (ret) Embossing Folders

Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends

Wink of Stella

Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots (ret)

Crumb Cake Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!







No comments:

Post a Comment