Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Tree DSP

My card today is inspired by two favorite challenges. Just Add Ink #723 is a Choose Two Challenge. The choices to pick from are circles, tree and ink-blending. I went with circles and trees. I pulled out some favorite patterned paper from my stash to do the heavy lifting for this card. 

This takes me to the second challenge. I love it when I have beautiful paper for the focal image as well as background elements. As You See It Challenge #334: Fill in the Blank wants to know, My Favourite Item to Craft With... Patterned Paper.

Basic White and Pretty Peacock Card Stock

A Walk in the Forest DSP (ret)

Greetings of the Season and Merriest Trees Stamp Sets

Merriest Trees and Stylish Shapes Dies

Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder

Pecan Pie and Pretty Peacock Ink

Reversible Ribbon (ret)

Pecan Pie and Clear Adhesive-Backed Dots

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

  1. Patterned paper is a great tool - even if it's not one of my own favourites. I can see why you enjoy it. I like how you've taken the colours from the paper to use in the rest of the card. Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It - and very glad we make your favourite challenge list too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I am loving the combination of colours, circles and images you've used. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, Suzy - LOVE that stripey paper, too, and your trees are wonderful! This design is really something - all the colors speak to me so much! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this bold fun take on the challenge Suzy! Great colours together! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete