Thursday, October 3, 2024

Wrapped in Christmas

Today's card was made for Retro Rubber Challenge #240. They have a fun sketch challenge that had me using up some paper scraps from my stash. I went back to 2020 for my stamp and patterned paper.

Basic White, Garden Green and Real Red Card Stock

'Tis the Season and Wonder of the Season DSP (ret)

Red Foil (ret)

Wrapped in Christmas Stamp Set (ret)

Hang an Ornament and Layering Circles (ret) Dies

Garden Green and Real Red Ink

Garden Green Stampin' Blends

Woven Golden Leaves

Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




  


1 comment:

  1. Suzy, this is so fun and festive! Love the papers you chose, and that you mixed in textures, too - brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete