Friday, October 11, 2024

Witchy Ghost

My card today is inspired by Sunday Stamps Challenge #345. They have a great Spooky Color combo this round. I thought these colors would be perfect for an adorable witch. 

Basic White, Highland Heather and Pumpkin Pie Card Stock

Halloween Spells DSP

Playful Ghosts Stampn Set

Iconic Imagery, Snow Wonder and Stylish Shapes Dies

Fun Patterns Embossing Folder

Black and Azure Afternoon Ink

Black, Highland Heather, Pretty in Pink and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends

Basic White Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!







2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...this is WAY too cute! Anyone would love receiving this cutie! Lots of details make this fantastic. Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute, Suzy - this witchy ghost is having way too much fun! Love your design here - and that embossed globe stand! So clever! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete