Friday, October 22, 2021

A Blast from the Past

For this week's Retro Rubber Challenge #169 Anything Goes, I went way back. I believe this set is from 2003-04. I remember using this set for both cards and for treat packaging. It is so cute!

The Retro Rubber Challenges gives a great way to show how we can easily combine old products with new. I used the old Just Flying by stamp set and the new Cute Halloween DSP.

The first time around I colored the image with colored pencils. This time I used blends and Wink of Stella on the ghost.

I added some Cute Stars Sequins for just a little embellishment.


I hope you like this flashback card. Be sure to check out the other cards in this challenge.

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Wink of Stella would be perfect for a ghost, and the coloring is great on all the characters! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber for Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete