Sunday, October 17, 2021

A Color Challenge

Good morning everyone. I am cutting it close today to make the deadline for Global Design Project #313 Color Challenge. I don't even have time to get my coffee. Today's challenge included Real Red, Sahara Sand and Basic Black.

This is another color combo that had me stretching. I immediately knew I wanted to use the black and white Beautifully Penned DSP. I also wanted to color the DSP in some way. 
I found that I didn't have any type of Sahara Sand Ink. (I just added the stamp pad to my order.)
I found the Sahara Sand Tag in my scrap pile and the card began to come together. I also used Sahara Sand for the card base and leaves.
The flowers come from the Summer Shadow Dies and were cut from Real Red and Basic Black Cardstock.
The stripe was colored with the dark Real Red blend and The sentiment, stamped with Basic Black, is from the Pansy Patch stamp set.
The tag tie of Real Red Sheer Ribbon and black twine finished the card.

Thanks for stopping by to see my card. Make sure to check out the other entries for this challenge.

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment