Thursday, October 28, 2021

Pumpkin Sparkle

Today's card sketch is was inspired by The Paper Players Sketch Challenge #554. The theme was inspired by Global Design Project #315 All things Pumpkin

I love this paper. The Harvest Meadow DSP is perfect for fall paper crafting. The DSP is especially perfect for this layout. The Calypso Coral works well as the backdrop for this sparkling pumpkin.

The pumpkin was created by overlapping three ovals cut from the Be Dazzling Specialty paper. The leaves were made by cutting down leaves from the Haunts and Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit.

The card base for this card is Sahara Sand.  It is topped by a layer of Calypso Coral. There is another layer of Sahara Sand that was embossed using the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder. More Calypso Coral is added to frame the panels of DSP.

The sentiment is from the Paper Pumpkin kit and was stamped on Sahara Sand with Soft Succulent ink. A Thin strip of Soft Succulent borders the banner.

I hope you like the card. Full disclosure, my card front was glued onto the card base upside down. 😏 Be sure to check out the other cards in these two challenges.

Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Suzanne! The Be Dazzling pumpkin steals the show, and looks great against the lovely designer series paper panels. Great color choices! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the rough edges on the Sahara Sand layer and the sparkly pumpkin is fantastic! I really like the mix of rustic and bling! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pumpkin so much I had to come by for a close-up! Such a great card, Suzanne! I agree 100% with Amanda, great mix of bling and rustic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dazzling pumpkin! I remember making many a pumpkin with our oval punches! That background paper is pretty too! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete