Friday, October 15, 2021

How Can These Colors Work Together?!

This week's Sunday Stamps Challenge 267 Autumn Boldness brings together some bright colors. When I first saw them, I was definitely stumped. My first step was to look at my DSP to see if there were any papers that combined these colors. I didn't have any. I did have a piece of bumblebee from the Harvest Meadow DSP. I chose the sketch provided by Fusion Card Challenge for the layout.

Cardstock: Bumblebee, Poppy Parade and Basic White

Inks: Bumblebee, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana and Pumpkin Pie

Be Dazzling Specialty Paper

Harvest Meadow DSP

Quiet Meadow Bundle

Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder

gold twine

I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to check out the other cards in these challenges.

Happy Stamping!




3 comments:

  1. Well, you certainly created something beautiful with your "stumpedness" lol Your flower arrangement is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Suzanne, this is so lovely! The layering of all your stems over that bold splash of yellow is SO eye-catching! And yay for that sparkly butterfly! The perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty. Wonderful use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete