Monday, October 11, 2021

Frightfully Cute Halloween Card

I am enjoying a much appreciated day off due to Indigenous People Day. I'm using the day to catch up on some card making. I created this Halloween card for Freshly Made Sketches #506.

When I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to start with the spiderweb. I put some adhesive sheet on the back of the black glitter paper before die cutting the web. The die is from the Frightfully Cute Bundle.

I love the colors and patterns in the Cute Halloween DSP. I picked three different patterns and cut 1/2 inch strips. The muted striped piece works great as the background. I liked that it was light enough to stamp the spiders on directly.

The spiders were embossed with black powder. They are from the Frightfully Cute Bundle. The Sentiment, from Cutest Halloween Bundle, was embossed onto vellum cardstock with black powder.

The card base is Thick Basic White and the colored layer is Pumpkin Pie cardstock.

I also added a few Cute Stars Adhesive Backed Sequins to add a little sparkle.

I hope you like this card. Thanks for viewing my card. Make sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.

 

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Halloween card! I love the glittery spider web. So glad you joined in with the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete