Monday, May 8, 2023

Beautifully Happy

Today's card was inspired by Just Add Ink Challenge #651. This challenge had me wishing for a lilac stamp set. My lilacs are in full bloom and my yard smells amazing. I pulled out a stamp set that looks great in purple and used some pink and purple papers to complete my card.

I started with a 4 " by 5 1/4" piece of Fresh Freesia Heart and Home DSP (ret). This was layered onto a 4 1/8" by 5 3/8" piece of Garden Green cardstock.

A 4" by 1 1/4" piece of Petal Pink Design a Daydream DSP (ret). This was adhered to the card front. I attached a 5" piece of the Petal Pink Ribbon from the  Duo Combo Pack around the card front and then attached the card to a Petal Pink card base.

The image from the Beautifully Happy stamp set (ret) was stamped on white cardstock with Basic Gray, Fresh Freesia and Garden Green ink. I used the Scalloped Contour dies to cut the image out. This was added to the card with dimensionals.

The sentiment was stamped onta a 1/2" strip of white with basic Gray ink. One end was flagged and then attached to the card with dimensionals. 

I added a bow made from the ribbon and attached some Brushed Brass Butterflies.


Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I really like your scalloped frame and dainty butterflies. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The colors are so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Just Add Ink. Ann

    ReplyDelete