Friday, May 5, 2023

Pop-Up Window Card

I am back with another funfold card today. Creative Creases Challenge #56 has an Anything Goes Funfold Challenge. I combined it with Colour INKspirations Colour Challenge #142. Their colors this round are Soft Succulent, Shaded Spruce and Smoky Slate. I pulled in the Animals challenge from The Male Room #174. I will probably send this one to a young male.

I pulled out some Soft Succulent 2021-2023 In Color DSP for this card to help keep my card frill free. 

I used the textured embossing folder from the Classic 3 pack. 

The Rhino Ready Bundle provided the fun images and sentiment. 

The banners came from the Stylish Shapes dies. 

I used the retired Layering Circle dies for the pop-up.

The rhinos and sentiment were stamped with black ink. The grass was stamped with Shaded Spruce.

Shaded Spruce and Smoky Slates were used for coloring.

This card starts with a 4 1/4" by 11" piece of cardstock. The finished card measures 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" and will fit in a medium sized envelope.



There are many instructional videos out there for this style card. It is pretty simple to make and is very versatile. 

 Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!




4 comments:

  1. What an adorable fun fold card! Love the images you chose for the color challenge! Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, not only is it a fun fold, but it's a fun fun fold with the rhino wearing a birthday hat! Thank you for playing at Creative Creases.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic animal card. Thank you for joinig us at The Male Room. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card :-))
    Thank you for joining us at The Male Room ❤️

    ReplyDelete