Sunday, May 7, 2023

Inspire.Create.Challenge #142

Hello Everyone,

Today starts a new challenge with Inspire.Create.Challenges. Challenge #142 is an Inspiration Challenge. Let this card inspire you in anyway. It might be the colors, the layout the pretty paper, or something else. Whatever it is, use it to make a card of your own.


Our new challenges launch every other Sunday at 10:00 a.m. GMT and continue for ten days. This challenge ends at 10:00 p.m. GMT on Wednesday, May 17, 2023. The Inspire.Create Team have created some great projects to inspire you. So click on the link below to head on over to the challenge blog and check them out.

 
For my card, I let the sketch of the inspiration card guide me.  It is a very versatile sketch and could work for any occassion. I grabbed some fun new products from Stampin' Up! to make a celebration card. I just love the black and white patterns of the Zany Zoo DSP. The images on the A-side of the paper are so fun and easy to cut out and color. I also used the Beautiful Balloons stamp set for the sentimant and fun confetti. 

Lemon Lime Twist card base

3 3/4" by 5 1/8" white cardstock layer

Zany Zoo DSP cuts: top left 2 1/2" by 3 5/8"  top right 1" by 3 5/8" bottom 3 5/8" by 1 1/4"

2 1/2" circle punch of white cardstock using Beautiful Balloons stamp set for the sentiment and confetti using Black, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Pumpkin Pie inks

Zany Zoo DSP dog- cut by hand

Pool Party Glossy Dot Assortment 

 
I hope my card inspired you to join in this Inspiration Challenge and make a card of your own. This challenge runs until 10:00 p.m. GMT on Wednesday, May 17, 2023. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 








1 comment:

  1. Great colors, and what a fun image!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete