Thursday, May 11, 2023

Daisy

Today I have a card inspired by a great sketch. Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #413 is a versatile design that could be used for any occassion. It gave me a chance to play with some new colors and the cheerful Daisies stamp set that just arrived in the mail today.

Berry Burst card base and 2 1/2" square

4" by 5 1/4" Pattern Party DSP (ret)

Black 3 7/8" by 1/2"

Bright and Beaytiful DSP banner cut from Stylish Shapes dies

White square cut from Stylish Shapes dies

Cheerful Daisies bundle stamped with Berry Burst and Lost Lagoon ink onto white card

Charming Sentiments stamp White embossing on black card cut with Sentiment Silhouettes dies

Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels


Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!






2 comments:

  1. Aw, beautiful, Suzy! I can't wait to stamp these beauties in Berry Burst now - one of my all-time fave colors! Love your black and white details, too - I have to try THAT with the sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and I love the way that sentiment pops! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS this week

    ReplyDelete