Friday, May 12, 2023

Daisies Part 2

This week the Creative Colour Challenges # 87 has Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight for us. I went through many plans in my head for this color. My first thought was the ladybug, then tulips, next Christmas. In the end I went with the new Cheerful Daisies Bundle.

Cherry Cobbler card base

4 1/8" by 5 3/8" Daffodil Delight cardstock

4" by 5 1/4" white cardstock embossed with Cherry Cobbler inked textures Classic embossing folder

Three layers of daisies die cut from white cardstock layered together with daisy centers colored with Daffodil Delight blends Leaves colored with Garden green and sponge daubers and backed with die cut leaves

Sentiment on Garden Green cardstock with white embossing powder

Garden Green 3/8" ribbon

Daffodil Delight Playin with Patterns Resin Dots (ret)



Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment