Sunday, June 23, 2024

A Little Snowman

While a lot of us are dealing with excessive heat, I made a fun little snowman card. Just Add Ink #707 is a sketch challenge. Christmas Stampathon 2024 was the inspiration for the window sheet and the winter scene.

Basic White and Thick White Card Stock

Trimming the Town DSP (ret)

Snowman Magic Stamp Set (ret)

Stylish Shapes Dies

StazOn, Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Pool Party Ink

Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend

I created a window using circle dies and stamped the snowman directly onto the window sheet. I stamped the trees and snow bank on the inside of the card. 


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. What a cute and fun idea! I love the acetate window Suzy. So clever. Thanks for joining in this week with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete