Sunday, June 2, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #169

 Hello Everyone,

We are back with a great new challenge today. Inspire.Create.Challenges #169 is a great theme challenge. I used some new paper, stamps and embellishments. I used the sketch from Freshly Made (#638). The colors are from Colour INKspiration #166. The colors are Petunia Pop, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Summer Splash.



Basic White, Petunia Pop, Soft Sea Foam and Summer Splash Card Stock

Unbounded Beauty DSP

Country Flowers Bundle

Happiness Abounds Stamp Set (ret)

Stylish Shapes Dies

Eyelet Embossing Folder

Black and Petunia Pop Ink

Petunia Pop, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Summer Splash Stampin' Blends

Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels


Our theme is Wedding/Anniversary. I went with a favorite new bundle and beautiful patterned paper in a fabulous new color, Summer Splash. 

I hope my project inspired you to join in this Theme Challenge and make something of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT June 12, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines. Also check out the other wonderful projects made by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 



1 comment:

  1. I love these beautiful flowers and gorgeous colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete