Saturday, June 22, 2024

Shaker

My card today was inspired by the sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #440. Their circle led me to make a shaker card. CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge #474 was casing the techniques from the Annual Catalog. I was inspired by the card on page 123 that used die cuts as the shaker element. Instead of using dimensionals for height I used three layers of card stock that gave plenty of space for shaking.


Basic White, Pecan Pie, Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam Card Stock

Country Lace, Country Woods and Oxidized Copper Specialty DSP

Pecan Pie Ink

Country Birdhouse Stamps

Country Flowers, Perennial Postage, Stylish Shapes and Textured Floral Dies

Linen Thread

Window Sheets

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, Suzy, these colors play so well together! Love your combo of delicate diecuts with the frame, it all looks stunning against that woodgrain! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, Suzy! A super idea to use the Circle shape as a Shaker element. Thanks for joining us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suzy! I love all the layers you used for the sketch! Gorgeous color palette. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete