Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Sweet Treats

Inspired By #291 has a fun theme of Muffin Cups. I was inspired by the fun papers and cupcakes. I also used the sketch- just flipped on its side. These sweet treats seemed perfect for the Friendship challenge at The Paper Players #692.

Basic White, Petal Pink and Pool Party Card Stock

Ice Cream Corner DSP (ret)

By My Side Stamp Set (ret)

Stylish Shapes Dies

Cup Cake Builder Punch (ret)

Terra Cotta Tile Ink (ret)

Petal Pink Twine (ret)

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. Suzy... I absolutely love your sweet cupcakes! I love to email friends pictures of cupcakes... they are such a perfect sweet treat. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great sentiment and I love those yummy looking cupcakes! So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete