Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Celebrate Dad

Stampin' Up! Only Challenge #353 is all about Grads and Dads. I don't have any grads this year so I am going with Grads. Festive Friday Challenge #0160 is paying tribute to Father's Day this round. The things I pulled from their inspo list are masculine colors, fancy fold, alcohol markers and thankful sentiment. 


Basic White, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede (ret) Card Stock

Take to the Sky DSP

Beside Me Stamp Set

Black Ink

Timber Embossing Folder

Braided Linen Trim (ret)

Stampin' Blends



Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






8 comments:

  1. Love this fold!! I've never tried it! Your coloring is spot on, too! Great card! thanks for sharing at SUOC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and the fancy fold is so cool. Thanks for playing along with us for the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fancy fold card. A great card for celebrating the Father figures in our lives. Thank you for linking to the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done card and fold. I'll have to try it! Brings back memories. Thanks for playing with the SUOC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fancy fold card and such a great image. I love all that texture from the woodgrain and the DSP inside, too. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great card for Father's Day, love it! Thank you for playing along with SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card and everything about it. I loved the colors, stamp, embossing folder, ribbon used before I even realized it was a fun fold. That just took this to the next level. Thanks for playing a SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen a fold done like that before and it's so cool! Great job coloring that sweet dad image too. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete