Thursday, June 20, 2024

Heartfelt Sympathy

Today's card was inspired by The Paper Player's #694. LeAnne has a CAS theme of Sympathy or Encouragement. The colors for my card are from Creative Colour Challenges #146. The colors are Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sea Foam and Boho Blue. I used the sketch from CASE-ing Tuesday Sketches #465.

Basic White, Boho Blue and Soft Sea Foam Card Stock

Blackberry Bliss Ink

Country Flowers Bundle

Something Fancy Dies

Eyelet 3D Embossing Folder

Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels

1/4" Diagonal Trim

Boho Blue and Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blends

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




3 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about this pretty sentiment in this new set...you've used it perfectly! That little bucket of flowers against that pretty embossing is just the sweetest! Thanks for participating in my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, this is such a lovely sympathy card. I love the embossed background and the bucket of flowers. So sweet. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet and delicate way to use these colours. Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete