Sunday, June 30, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #171

 Hello Everyone,

We are back with a great new challenge today. Inspire.Create.Challenges #171 is a great theme challenge. I used some pretty paper and a stamp set that epitomizes summer for me. 

Basic White Thick White and Petunia Pop Card Stock

Wildly Flowering and New Horizons DSP (ret)

Misty Moonlight and Bight of Navy Ink

VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder

Stylish Shapes Dies

Lighting the Way Bundle (ret)

Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Discs


This time we have a timely theme of Summer. As a kid, I spent many summer evenings chasing lightening bugs. We would put them in a jar to make a little lantern. 

I hope my project inspired you to join in this Theme Challenge and make something of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT July 10, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines. Also check out the other wonderful projects made by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment