Tuesday, July 2, 2024

CAS Colours and Sketches #540 Color Challenge

Good Morning Everyone and Welcome to my blog,

It is my turn to host the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenges for this month. First up is the color challenge. I have picked three of the new In Colors from Stampin' Up!.

For the color challenges, you must use all of the challenge colors provided. You can also use neutral colors, such as black, just be sure the challenge colors are the most prominent on your card. Stampin' Up names are used for reference, but you may use any other brands as long as they closely match the challenge colors listed.

Basic White and Thick White Card Stock

2024-2026 In Color DSP

Something Fancy Bundle

Country Flowers Dies

Cane Weave Embossing Folder 

Black Ink

Wink of Stella

2024-2026 In Color Resin Dots


Thanks for looking at my card. I can't wait to see what you create. The design team has created some amazing projects to provide some inspiration. Click on the link below and check them out.


I hope you join us at CC&S this week. We would love to see what you create for this Color challenge. You can enter your project from now until 6:00pm EST on Monday, July 15, 2024. You can find all the rules and requirements on the challenge page. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment