Thursday, July 25, 2024

Christmas in July # 6

My card today was inspired by two challenges. TGIF Challenges #462 has a Christmas theme this week. I paired it with the sketch from Sunday Stamps Challenge #340. Their layered card gave me a chance to show off some new patterned paper. 

Basic White and Mossy Meadow Card Stock

Iconic Celebrations DSP

Merriest Trees and Sweet Little Stockings (ret) Stamps

Merriest Trees Dies

Evening Evergreen, Mossy Meadow and Pecan Pie Ink

Pecan Pie Ribboned Adhesive-Backed Dots


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I love your color choices. Thank you for playing along with TGIFC482 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice use of some pretty Christmas themed paper. I like that you used a tag for the rectangle panel. Thanks for playing over at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete