Thursday, July 18, 2024

Round and Round

I had a chance to play with the Round We Go Stamps today. I'm not going to lie, I struggled with lining the stamps up. I'll just have to keep practicing. Anyway, The dies worked out great for me! Sunday Stamps Challenge #339 has some festive colors to go along with this set.

Azure Afternoon, Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla Card Stock

Azure Afternoon, Cajun Craze, Night of Navy and Pumpkin Pie Ink

Round We Go Bundle

Happiest Day Stamp Set

Every Day Details Dies

Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots


Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






3 comments:

  1. So super cute, Suzy! Love these happy pinwheels so much! Such a perfect design for our colors, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect! I love how you layered the circles together. So fun! Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the color board and love your layout. Thanks for playing over at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete